The FineMarker Hybrid incorporates MultiWave Technology™. Patents are
pending on the proprietary technology.
The lasers are installed on Trotec’s proven plotter type
flying-optics motion system that has an active work area of 29" x 17" (730mm
x 436mm). Combining these two laser sources increases the range of materials
that can be processed with one laser. Marking, cutting and engraving are all
possible depending on the material. The operator has software control over
the laser source by defining the colors in the layout file so that both
sources can used in one application.
The FineMarker Hybrid is capable of marking text as small
as 1pt., machine readable 2D barcodes and JPEG images. It offers unique
solutions for many identification applications that were either previously
not possible, or difficult to do with a laser including marking on
polycarbonate and day-night displays.
- Highest Top Speed - 79 inches/sec (200 cm/sec.)
- Fastest Acceleration – 5gs
- Excellent Beam Quality – for unsurpassed results in
laser cutting and fine detail engraving
- InPack-Technology – provides maximum protection from
smoke, dust, oil and other contaminants
- Brushless Servo Motors – for superior accuracy &
- Self-Lubricating Stainless Steel Linear Bearings –
offering maximum performance & minimum maintenance
- AD-Logic Job Management Software – maximizes
the functionality and versatility of your Nd:YAG laser
- Large Work Area – 29 in. x 17 in. x 6.5 in.
- Class 2M Design – ensures a safe work environment that
is self-contained yet integrated with your existing work environment
- Exhaust Systems – designed for efficient removal of
fumes, debris & odors.
For further information about FineMarker Hybrid, the
world's first CO2 and Nd:YAG laser engraving, marking and cutting